ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T..WELCOME TO MY BLOG...

Sunday 19 February 2012

tOdAy'S sToRy

semalam-nanges
why ??
giler !! haha

okee... entry today is about...
a QUESTION that makes me thinking...
of course we have to think...
because it's a question...
muahaahaha

fine....
the question is...
"boleh ke macam itu?? instead of having that kind of relationship ??"

okee...the story begins here...
just now... saye baru jek terbuka one of my friend's blog...
and I saw one picture at the side of the blog...
which is a guy picture lah kan...
and ape yg buat saye blur ialah...
she said something above to the picture...
which is...
"bla..bla..bla...JANGAN RAMPAS DIA DARI AKU..
aku f**k org yg cuba utk melaga2 kan aku dan dia"
something like this lah....
and now,, ianya membuat saya tertanya2..
sbb in front of my eyes...
she actually having a relationship with other guys which is
my friend's too....

so..my question is...
boleh ke macam tue ??
instead of having two guys in the same time...
nasib xsame tmpt blajar jewp...
haishhhhh....

and I think the guys mmg xtao yg diorang
diperlakukan sebegini....
kalau diorang tahu lah kan....
what will happen ??
warghhh...

I'm crying last night pon because of
the lelaki yg sgt3 panas baran....
which is one of her boyfriends' here....

so...that's all....
I just had a little confusing here...
and I think only dia jek tao ape yg dia buat kan..
so..lets pray so that the girl will
happy ever after in choosing
her own life...
INSYAALLAH...
AMIN.... 

and I hope...
yg saye xkan jadi mcm tue....
owhh...please...
AMIN....








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...