ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T..WELCOME TO MY BLOG...

Monday 20 February 2012

StRaNgErS...


after the little misunderstanding ,,
I don't think we can be just like before....
I still can't forgive you
for what you have done...

so...maybe I can say that I'm 
just being hypocrite..
so what ??
I'm just saying that I'm sorry...
but you still with your hati batu right.. ??

I can't force you mcm budak kecik
yg xtao ape2....
so..let me be honest...
I still can't accept you...
and I'm sorry for being like that...

you have your own life...
and so do I...
so..anggap jelah nothing happens okee...
walaupun kite akan bekerjasama 
until the next 2 years...
do I care ??
mcm lah saye dan kamoo jek dlm kelas kan ??

so...go on with ur life
and I will stay like this until.....
I feel that I have to stop !!


sorry for being childish again..
I just can't accept ape yg kamoo ckp
pade saye....its really make me hurt...
a lots.....

and I don't think 
ini masalah saye....
so ... just let it be...
I am who I am....


assalamualaikum....
(-______-)




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...