ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T..WELCOME TO MY BLOG...

Sunday 19 February 2012

I'm CrYiNg ...

few-minutes-ago
I was crying...


crying for nothing..
crying for the happiness....

I'm just being childish
while I know ,,
I can be better than that....

after a few minutes back then ..
I'm laughing again...
thanx to the guys and the girls...

for making their "kakak" smile again....
I love them...
and I do love the one that give me the
spirit or I can say as ... 
"pemindahan semangat yg jitu" .. haha !!
try to be sarcastic there....
(ayat tue xm'beri ape2 maksod yg aneh yerr..
because I do love him)

balik jek bilik...
I'm looking for someone that I can
share my story and my sadness..
and I got this two people...
who I really miss and love soo muchh...
and so much thank you again 
because spent time korang yg sgt berharga tue...

and for giving me the very big spirits from the both of you..
really really really appreciate it soooo muchhhhh.....
thanx guys.... (^_______^)

anyway...I'm trying to campak
all those things yg not so important in my life...
so...insyaAllah this will be the first and the last one...
INSYAALLAH...AMIN....
(-_______-)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...